BASIC VIDEO DOOR PHONE V-102203
1) 7″ TFT Screen
2) Easy to operate using OSD menu
3) Compatible with 2 secondary/slave monitors: 7” or 4.3”
4) Potential-free output to open gate
5) Electric 12VDC output to open electric strike
6) ID unlock function (optional)
Functions and Instructions
1.3 Under the calling mode, when “Answer” Button of the indoor unit is pushed, the ring will stop and the intercom mode will start in which a two-way intercom of 100s can be made between the indoor and outdoor units.
3.2 Under the intercom mode, push “Unlock the Gate” Button of the indoor unit to open the gate, with the unlocking time being 3s.
4) Intercom between Indoor Units (This function only applies to one outdoor unit with two indoor units)
4.1 Under the standby mode, when “Intercom” Button of Indoor Unit A is pushed, Indoor Unit B will be ringing for 12s; the screens of both indoor units will light up and turn blue with no images.
4.2 After “Intercom” Button of Indoor Unit A is pushed, Indoor Unit B will be ringing for 12s. If there is no answer from Indoor Unit B, the call will be automatically hung up after 60s